Breast Cancer Awareness Month…. is half way through…. so we were wondering if you have done any shopping for the cause yet? So simple it is to donate…. and receive. Giving and receiving!!! YAY!! Almost as good as just Giving!! I have curated a few of my top picks for “Shopping for the Cause!” and hopefully at least one thing on this page will resonate with you!!
1. Cook for a Cure! By purchasing the Kitchen Aide Artisan Mixer we are helping support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Kitchen Aide will be donating $450,000.00 or more in 2014 through the “Cook for a Cure” program! Think Pink…. Cook Pink!!
2. Tory Burch…. 20% of the purchase of the Kerrington Zipper wallet will go to the Breast Cancer Research Fund. Love the pattern!
3. Essie “Pinking About You” is part of the…. Essie Breast Cancer Awareness Collection for 2014 – One out of eight women will fight breast cancer in her lifetime. Essie has made a charitable contribution to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
4. La Mer Hand Treatment… La Mer LIMITED EDITION The BCA Hand Treatment
5. Rag & Bone Graphic Tee…..”Key to the Cure”
6. I love this one!! The Wilson Hope Lite Tennis Raquet
Fight Cancer through Tennis!
7. Sephora Collection The Beauty of Giving Back Blush PaletteThe Sephora Collection The Beauty of Giving Back Blush Palette ($15, sephora.com) contains universally flattering tones of cream and powder blush formulas and bronzers all in one handy kit.
Let’s shop our way to a cure! Let’s Keep Calm….. and Fight on!